Gregory Distribution was sought out by British Ceramic Tile, a new tiling business based in Newton Abbott on the edge of Dartmoor, when they began trading in the summer of 1999. Since then British Ceramic Tile have gone on to become the largest UK manufacturer of ceramic tiles and we now handle their distribution operations, storing and managing over 20,000 pallets and successfully delivering 80,000 customer orders in 2017.
- We store, pick and pack tiles and adhesives ready for delivery to customers
- We transport through our shared user fleet as well as through the Palletline network
- We securely pack and despatch parcel deliveries
- Customer systems are fully integrated with our systems to synergise customer consignments
- Creation of an overnight operation allowing order placed to delivery within 12 hours
- An unrivalled delivery service for ecommerce with text updates to customers
- Direct relationships with end users allowing real time feedback for service level
- Full inventory management and stock rotation within our warehouse
A distribution solution built on trust and a ‘can-do’ approach offering experience and expertise at all levels of warehousing and transport, coupled with a 24 hour customer support service.